- STAY AS YOU ARE OR REINVENT YOURSELF? IT'S A QUESTION OF TASTE.
- SAME OLD STORY OR BRAND NEW CHAPTER? IT'S A QUESTION OF TASTE.
- ONE STEP AT A TIME OR ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD? ITS A QUESTION OF TASTE.
- FOOTNOTE OR HEADLINE IT'S A QUESTION OF TASTE.
- RISK AVERSE OR UP FOR THE ADVENTURE? IT'S A QUESTION OF TASTE.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup 50% Less Sugar & 50% Less Salt Launches Across Europe
We are happy to announce the launch of the Heinz Tomato Ketchup 50% Less Sugar & 50% Less Salt across Europe as of January 2017!
Following the success of current HTK 50% Less Sugar and 25% Less Salt, the new and improved recipe will be a replacement of our current product. With sugar and salt content continuing to be relevant in consumers’ agenda, this innovation is yet another example of our commitment to deliver against key health trends and of the consumer insights that underpin our iconic brand.
Every mouthful of our delicious Heinz Tomato Ketchup 50% Less Sugar and 50% Less Salt contains the unmistakable taste of Heinz that consumers know and love. It contains sweetener from natural source, and as always, never any colours, flavours or preservatives.
We will be supporting this new launch with TV, Digital, PR and in store activity across our European markets. We will also be launching new Kids 50% Less Sugar & Salt in Germany and France, a smaller format specifically for Kids.
We are confident that this new product will help us to keep growing as the World’s Number One Ketchup brand.